Want to check out the range in store? Click here to find a retailer near you.
InFlights unique curved extension to the central post allows clearance of rear-door mounted tires on 4WD vehicles.
Our Drop-Arm racks are constructed from premium, super strength, 4140 chro-moly steel. Endowed with 60% greater strength than racks made with mild carbon steel, InFlight's 4WD Drop-Arm rack provides safe & effortless transport for up to 4 bikes of various frame styles, shapes & sizes, to a maximum load of 80kg.
Through attentive engineering, the InFlight rack and MultiCleat™ system minimizes sway and movement so you can tackle any terrain, assured your precious
bikes & vehicle arrive in pristine condition.
The easy control and smooth rotation to collapse the rack tucks the arms out of harm's way when not in use. Removing the rack is as simple and quick as unscrewing the tow-ball pins.
- Transports up to 4 bikes*
- Single movement folding support arms
- Effortlessly carries various bike frame shapes, sizes and styles
- Maximum load of 80kg
- Constructed from chro-moly steel (60% stronger than racks made with mild carbon steel)
- Patented anti-sway, Multicleat & shock-cord fastening system
- UV and weather resistant pads and fasteners
- Finished with advanced long-life powder coatings
- Support strap & 1 x 10mm Allen key fitting tool supplied
- Extra security, 3-point fixing to tow-ball
- Fits on 1-7/8" (NZ standard tow-ball)
- Metal loop at the base of the rack can be used to lock bikes on for security.
- Designed in New Zealand
*IMPORTANT: Electric bikes are heavy! Some weigh as much as 27kg each. Please check the weight of your electric bikes. We strongly advise limiting your load to 3 electric bikes when using our 4-bike rack, to ensure the total weight is under the 80kg limit.