Want to check out the range in store? Click here to find a retailer near you.
Specifically designed to enable boot access to hatchbacks, sedans, vans, and deep-faced rear door vehicles, without the need to un-rack your bikes. The high tensile steel spring pin folding system safely extends away from the rear door arch with plenty of ground clearance for your bikes.
Our Drop-Arm racks are constructed from premium, super strength, 4140 chro-moly steel. Endowed with 60% greater strength than racks made with mild carbon steel, InFlight's Drop-Arm Hatch rack provides safe & effortless transport for up to 4 bikes of various frame styles, shapes & sizes, to a maximum load of 60kg.
- Tilts away from hatch-back for rear vehicle access while loaded.
- Single movement folding support arms
- Transports up to 4 bikes*
- Effortlessly carries various bike frame shapes, sizes and styles
- Maximum load to 60kg - perfect for heavy electric bikes
- Constructed from chro-moly steel (60% stronger than racks made with mild carbon steel)
- Finished with advanced long-life powder coatings
- Patented anti-sway, MultiCleat and shock-cord fastening system
- UV and weather resistant arm pads and fasteners
- Support strap and 1 x 10mm Allen key fitting tool supplied
- Extra security, 3-point fixing to tow-ball
- Fits on 1-7/8" (NZ standard tow-ball)
- Metal loop at the base of the rack can be used to lock bikes on for security.
- Created in New Zealand
Click here for instructions on use.