Want to check out the range in store? Click here to find a retailer near you.
Specifically designed to enable boot access to hatchbacks, sedans, vans, campervans, and deep-faced rear door vehicles, without the need to un-rack your bikes. The high tensile steel spring pin folding system safely extends away from the rear door arch with plenty of ground clearance for your bikes.
The INFLiGHT Drop-Arm Hatch bike rack provides safe & effortless transport for up to 4 bikes of various frame styles, shapes & sizes, to a maximum load of 60kg.
Where competitors’ fasteners leave you struggling to fit their straps onto their racks, the INFLiGHT MultiCleat™ fastening system effortlessly secures any bike frame shape or style. Our marine grade, UV and weather resistant shock-cords can be left permanently attached to the rack via the MultiCleat™ fastening blocks, to save you from getting stuck without fasteners to transport your bikes home.
Once bikes are un-racked, collapse the rack arms out of harm's way. Removing the rack is as quick and easy as unscrewing the tow-ball pins.
- Tilts away from hatch-back for rear vehicle access while loaded.
- Single movement folding support arms
- Transports up to 4 bikes*
- Effortlessly carries various bike frame shapes, sizes and styles
- Maximum load to 60kg - perfect for transporting up to 2 heavy electric bikes
- Finished with advanced long-life powder coatings
- Patented anti-sway, MultiCleat™ and shock-cord fastening system
- UV and weather resistant arm pads and fasteners
- Support strap and 1 x 10mm Allen key fitting tool supplied
- 2-point fixing to tow-ball
- Fits on 1-7/8" (NZ standard tow-ball)
- Metal loop at the base of the rack can be used to lock bikes on for security.
- Designed in New Zealand
Click here for instructions on use.